Abira Security sees and stops modern attacks that traditional approach silently fails to do because Incident Response (IR) requires more than just reacting to notifications on a dashboard and have a threat intelligence feed. The combination of the human element, ability to understand attacks and know your adversaries techniques, tactics and procedures is where we come in, providing our clients with unparalleled support during and after a cyber incident.
Response automation and integrated validation delivered by Abira Security substantially reduces resolution times keeping your business, clients, and employees operational and secure and ensures that proper strategy is in place, so adversaries won’t find their way back in and they usually do come back!
As a security professional, you are charged with protecting your data and customer trust as best as possible. While continuously reducing your attack, surface is a surefire way to make it difficult to penetrate your environment, preventative measures are only intended to slow attackers down—but if they are dedicated enough, they’ll find a way into your network.
With Abira Security Incident Response Team, you’ll have a single point of contact that is ultimately responsible for coordinating, communicating, and reporting on every aspect of incident response activity. Our incident response services include all aspects of threat detection, findings report, and collaboration to devise appropriate remediation activities.
Many incident response programs suffer from a lack of IR playbooks, coordination, trained resources and technology which may result in an incomplete response, leaving customers exposed to future breaches. Even teams which had previously created an IR strategy may have significant exposure since motivated attackers continue to evolve their techniques, rendering threat detection and incident response processes and technologies out of date. During the assessment phase, the Abira Security team will thoroughly understand existing IR strategy and tools and provide a scorecard highlighting areas of strengths and improvements. You will understand how your current program compares to your peers.
Incident Response Services Include:
- Assessment (Pre & Post Incident)
- Actionable Roadmap
- Threat Intelligence
- Table top Exercise (executive, technical & wargames)
- Incident Response Readiness Assessment
- IR Policy & Playbook Assessment/Creation
- Duration: Flexible
- Phased approach: clear outcomes for each phase
- Customizable to your business needs
- Full Environment
- Critical Assets
- Windows, Linux & Mac
- Network and Endpoint
- Live systems or dead box analysis
Immediate Security Investigation
- Incident Impact Minimization
- Risk Mitigation
- Organizations Readiness
Identifying high risk and unknown vulnerabilities
Accelerate investigation and containment
Rapid and complete response to breaches
Experienced Incident Detection and Response team
Professionals who can work together with in-house teams for all stages of incident response from analysis and detection through containment, remediation and cleanup
- Technical report with findings and executive section
- Coordinating, communicating, and reporting on all aspects of incident response activities
- Remediation recommendations and technical references
- Presentation of activities for executive overview
- Flexible IR retainer agreements
- IR Policy, Playbooks, & cheat sheets
- IR/SOAR strategy consulting and roadmap
- Security awareness collateral
- Corporate alignment
- Customized deliverables to meet specific customer requirements
Get in Touch
Whether you are looking for general information or have a specific question, we want to help.